The Day Has Arose… NEET Exam finally To Be conducted on 13th September. After Lockdown You all Got Ample of Time to Revise Again and Again. Now its time to perform. So Students, be comfortable, this exam is only to test your efficiency and patience to become a doctor. Keep in mind that a doctor or to become a doctor one is needed the whole heartedly faith in ourselves.
Remember that the practice you have done for the two years or one year will show outcome. So have faith and be confident that you have prepared and planned well for the exam. But still the point in the mind arises whether I will be able to give my best? Or whether I Will manage to recollect the concepts during the exams? Time will be manageable or not ? bla bla bla…. Many more questions might be arising…
Just relax and make your mind very clear with the thought or imagination of becoming doctor or have became doctor. Boost your mind with the thought that “ I have Studied So Hard that Even My Luck Will Pray For Me. I Will Do It.”
· Firstly One day before your exam just stop studying. One Day study does not matter.
· Instead Just Relax your mind, let everything be absorbed in your mind. You can just note down a list of what to be revised in short as the last moment revision.
· Although it is the habit of mind to develop Pressure and heart to feel Stress and become scare. But as told just remember that you will do it. To Reduce Stress Watch light comedy shows, talk with the people who encourages you. Not with the people who will ask about exam or make you feel scared. Watch TV or do the things whichever makes you feel happy and relaxed.
· Manage Exam time properly. Have Flexibility with your decision of solving papers. If You decides to solve the paper in sequence like Physics, Biology then Chemistry. Ok… But if you fix time for physics to be given 1 hr. Chemistry to be given 50 minutes, Biology to be given 1 hr and so on. That is perfectly a good decision to set the time and go accordingly. But don’t just constantly watch the clock, it sometimes makes you panic. If 5 questions in a sequence is difficult then you should quickly take the decision of which questions to be solved or whether to change the subject . this can be the alternative for solving paper and not getting panic anyhow. You need to be calm. Attempt the Paper With Calmness and sense of Humour.
· Eat Healthy and Light Food. Do Not Consume Heavy Diet.
· Don’t be overconfident. This can trouble you in OMR Bubbling.
· Mark OMR Sheet then and Now to Avoid Mistakes.
· Categorize an mark the Questions in 3 categories as, solved, need an overlook, difficult. After soving paper this will be and effective way to overlook the question paper. Also It Will Avoid Jumbling and Confusion of Which to be Solved again.
· Most and very Most IMPORTANT. Have at least 7 Hours of Good Sleep. The Mind Which Makes More Noise of thoughts can Disturb the Sleep of Dreams. So Sleep Well, Sleep With Relaxed Mind.
Lastly Here are some List of things to be done before one day and during the exam.
1. Paste passport photo in space provided on admit card.
2. Make left hand thumb Impression in space provided on admit card
3. Take parents signature in box provided on admit card
4. Complete declaration form or undertaking.
5. Take good rest and stay calm.
Things to carry in exam hall
1. Admit card
2. Photo ID proof like Adhar card, Driving licence, PAN Card, Passport etc.
3. Transparent water bottle
4. 50 ml sanitiser bottle
5. 2 passport size photos
6. Gloves and Mask
7. PWD certificate, only if student is physically handicap.
1. Half sleeves or sleeve less shirt, T-shirt, kurti etc
2. Pants with minimal pockets, no big buttons, chains, belts. Preferably use trousers or track pants, for girls- trouser, salwar, palazzo like loose fitting pants. Avoid tight leggings, baggy pants or jeans.
3. Chappal, slipper, floaters with thin sole. No high heels. Shoes socks not allowed
4. No big boe or hair pins allowed for hairs, only simple rubber band or elastic bands are allowed.
5. No handkerchiefs, wallets allowed
1. Ornaments- all sorts of ornaments like earrings, nose pins, bangles, religious kada or sacred threads, rings etc. not allowed
2. Electronic gadgets- mobile phone, Bluetooth, pen drives etc.
3. Stationary- No any stationeries allowed like pen, eraser, pad, pencil etc.
4. Food- any eatable material is not allowed inside exam hall. Only if you are diabetic and mentioned it in application form, then you are allowed to carry light snacks.
On exam day
1. Keep yourself calm and composed. Keep faith that you are preparing for last 2-3 years and you are ready to face exam.
2. Take lunch just before reporting time, if your reporting time is much early like 11 am or 11.40 am
3. Keep hydrated yourself with ORS, Limbu sharbat and water in the morning. Don’t drink much water after entry in exam hall as you will not allowed to go to washroom between 2-5 pm
Last But Not the Least … Very Best Wishes For Future Doctors. Give the Exam in a Way that … are Kya bakwas paper …. Aise bhi koi paper nikalta he… Just Rock it…